VoE Survey Solutions include:
1. Voice of the Employee Survey. Using our analytic methodology to better understand what really matters to your people. Tests of material significance are used to achieve a 99% reliability as compared to less than 10% of traditional analysis using statistical significance tests (measured by the false positive rate). Reliable, clear and concrete results without the statistical junk-science jargon that people can understand and use. Converge Voice of the Employee comes as,
- Full Survey, with a core question set plus added customization reflecting our engagement research and your unique conditions and circumstances, and
- Tracking Survey, using a core question set.
2. VoE Full Circle Feedback. Our fully automated 360 feedback tool gives everyone in your organization the power to request and obtain confidential feedback from peers, customers, supervisor(s) and others. The system manages everything for you empowering your people to seek and obtain unbiased feedback.
3. Systems Thinking and Leadership: Lean/TPS Assessment Instrument, examines cultural context, assumptions, and activities at work in the organization. These surveys evaluate the organization across the Hierarchical Command and Control (High Compliance) versus Systems Thinking and Leadership (High Performance) dimension. These surveys are highlight critical gaps between current organizational state and High Performance Lean/TPS type organizations based on the work of W. Edwards Deming, Taiichi Ohno, John Seddon, and Jeffrey Liker.
4. VoE Data Base Analysis. We extract text/qualitative information from your databases, including performance review, full-circle feedback and related data to search for general sentiment, rising issues and concerns that may be escaping traditional data gathering techniques such as survey and 360 feedback data gathering.