Traditional employee surveys get it wrong 90% of the time (false positive rate). VoE Survey gets it right better than 99% of time. You get a better, more reliable and accurate picture of what really matters to your people.
How it Works
The Converge VoE Survey process is detailed in The Converge Process Model but the basic includes:
Identify the basic business issues and purpose of the employee survey, ensuring the really good business reason for doing the survey is understood. This will include gathering initial perceptions of issues and concerns, relevant background data and capturing these in a research charter.
Plan the Research, defining specific research objectives, developing the appropriate data gathering tools, the question set and sampling method. The survey is custom designed to meet your specific needs and requirements. Surveys are defined usually defined to identify:
- general employee engagement levels and emerging trends,
- specific causal factors impacting engagement, for good or bad,
- organizational design and effectiveness issues impacting corporate performance, and
- evaluating the impact of change on both engagement and corporate performance.
Implement the Survey, gather the employee voice through email & web-based technologies, or through paper questionnaires and even telephone, one-on-one and focus group interviews. Our web-based technology is the most advanced data collection tool available, greatly enhancing data collection speed and quality.
- Full survey, usually taking up to 20 minutes to complete and providing a comprehensive feedback on employee engagement and organizational design/effectiveness.
- Tracking survey, designed to be completed under 5 minutes to track employee engagement in time periods between full surveys.
Analyzing the Results, through analytic method focusing on material significance. Multi-Analytic Tables, Run/Control Charts, ANOM and similar tools provide the means to transcend statistical significance and identify what really matters to your people. .
Feedback and reporting of results. Initial high level results are provided within two weeks of survey closure. Detailed results within the month. Custom reports and presentations are tailored for:
- The Executive Team, highlighting materially significant enterprise-wide patterns, trends, issues and strengths,
- Operating Management, detailing materially significant strengths and weaknesses in organizational groups as basis for effective local improvement action,
- HR/OD/OE Team, detailing materially significant organizational strengths and weaknesses as a basis for longer-term organizational strategy development
Sustain the effort, by establishing a program of employee feedback based on VoE. This may include a mix of full surveys and tracking surveys, creating and populating your employee performance metrics dashboard and other initiatives to ensure the effort is hard-wired into the corporate DNA.